We foster engagement in a diverse, collaborative community. As a comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts, we educate students to think critically, communicate effectively, succeed professionally and lead ethically.
- No GRE or other admission tests required if GPA is above a 3.0
- Finish two courses every semester
- Earn same degree online as on campus
- Course make-up options available if scheduling conflicts occur
- Transfer credits considered
- 2-year completion time, including breaks
I really think that because of the small class sizes and high-quality professors, I was able to get a lot of individualized feedback about my writing. That set me up for success, not only to be a principal but to go into a doctoral program.
My experience as a student was unforgettable. The rigor of the classes was high but it helped push me in so many ways that prepared me to experience what it would be like to be a school counselor.